Popular Posts

Friday, April 24, 2015

The blog of all blogs

This is the blog of all blogs
surprisingly written by human hand.
It has no subject of which to speak of
and is spammingly unplanned.
Who knows what subject it shall speak of,
or even if it's just scrawled in the sand.
Does it increase your boredom!
Will it encourage you to stand,
make a strand of string as long as a story
and colour each section with flowers,
maybe it can keep you for one minute in time,
where you'd like to drop it from a tower,
Anyway,before I explode in your mind,
yours will be greater than mine,I think and
you'll find a big old rhyme,just before we
lay our heads on our sleepy bed.When a
forgotten dream could slip in after the suppers
bread.and the children have read.
If I start to yawn and there's a lack of frog spawn,
down below in the meadow ,woman or fellow,
to steal a kiss would'n't go amiss,as I start to below
with my stupendous lungs I woud'st blow a sail or
two ,and flick a little yacht away with my thumb
This is a blog of a blog and there's still much to be done.

No comments: